WELCOME to Zarith Syahira's TERRITORY... Happy Reading!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

hari ini...

pagi bangun terus mandi...
pergi 1 citizen...
dengar lecturers as the trainers babbling about the violation and rights in technologies...
in fact, there were few tech crimes i had done...huahuahua...
memang elok la untuk diri ini pergi kursus tersebut...

balik kursus, terus balik rumah mama...
at last! got to see my new baby <3
even though 'she' was not my "mushy-super-lovey-dovey" new baby...
just because 'she' is PINK!!
somehow, i was happy...
because I BOUGHT A MOTOCYCLE bebeh!!
my own money bebeh!
ingat senang ke memerah keringat kerja house keeping cuci taik segala ada???
duit tu la yang tolong bayar duit motor...hahaha
baideway... i am giving my new baby a name :')
i am going to name 'her' BLOW <3
nice?
because 'her' plat no. is BLW 1609.... huahuahua...
uploading blow's pictures soon :) finding the right time for the photoshoot...hahah
anyway, tomorrow gonna bring her for a safe riding to UiTM shah alam...
believe it or not... meter masa bawak cuma 20 and less!!! hahahaha
y? because i was not used to scooters!! they do not use manual gear and also brake belakang tak pakai kat kaki... oh em gi~~~
my bro and my mother were worried to death when they saw me riding blow just now...
they said i was too slow and might get hit from the side or back by another vehicles...
oh tidak! T_T esok nak lalu highway, camane??? -_-'
ni yang rasa nak tukar ex5 dream ni...hahaha
anyway, try my best and have a safe journey tomorrow with blow...
insyaAllah ok! practice bawak blow makes perfect ;)




dat's all folks! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Klik sekali pun tak apa ;)